For many years, and it continues to be so, our principal retreat centre for our zen meditation retreats has been the Maenllwyd in rural mid-Wales, UK. But we also hold some retreats and conferences at other venues as listed below.
Full travel details are sent on booking.
Read about our venues:
- Maenllwyd is a remote farmhouse in mid-Wales. Maenllwyd also has facilities for solitary retreats.
- We also hold some retreats each year at Hourne Farm near Crowborough in East Sussex, SE England.
- Barmoor, in North Yorkshire, NE England, is accessible from the East Coast rail line, North of England, Scotland and with good rail links to Manchester Airport.
- Bala Brook retreat centre in Devon, SW England.
- Oddfellows Hall in Bristol is used for conferences, AGMs, and Day Retreats.
We occasionally schedule events in other venues throughout the UK, for example at Holy Isle in Scotland.